This recipe post is sponsored by Yoplait.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Start to Finish: 6 Hours 15 Minutes
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup hot fudge
- 4 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Fruitful™ cherries & red berries yogurt
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make brownies as directed on box for 9-inch pan, except stir 1/2 cup chocolate chips into batter before spreading in pan. Cool 15 minutes on cooling rack.
- Spread hot fudge over brownies. Place in freezer 30 minutes. Spread yogurt evenly on top. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons chocolate chips. Place in freezer about 4 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, cut into 9 pieces. Store any remaining dessert tightly covered in freezer up to 1 week.
Makes 9 servings.
Get a coupon for the Yoplait Fruitful yogurt here.
(Recipe and image provided by Yoplait.)