I am so excited to share about this new cookbook that came out called Peeps-a-licious that features 50 fun recipes made with PEEPS. I’m honored to have been asked to contribute to this cookbook and have shared three delicious recipes in it. I’m sharing my favorite one below along with a giveaway where five people will win a copy of this new cookbook.
Makes 15—20 Nests
- 1 (11-ounce) package butterscotch morsels
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1½ packages (18 ounces) crispy chow mein noodles
- 15–20 PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks, assorted colors
- 1–2 packages JUST BORN® Brand Jelly Beans, or your favorite variety (you just need white jelly beans)
- Melt butterscotch morsels in a microwave-safe bowl in microwave for 30 seconds on high power, then stir. Continue melting for 10-second intervals, stirring after each one, until smooth.
- Stir peanut butter into melted butterscotch and thoroughly combine.
- Place crispy chow mein noodles into a large bowl and add butterscotch/peanut butter mixture. Combine until all noodles are coated.
- Drop a tablespoon of chow mein mixture onto a baking sheet or plate lined with wax paper. Make an indent in the middle of the mixture to form a nest shape. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate until nests harden, about 30–60 minutes.
- To finish the nests, add 3–5 jelly beans in the center of each nest and top with a PEEPS® Chick
Five readers will each win 1 copy of the Peeps-a-licious cookbook
HOW TO ENTER
Share this giveaway on social media and leave a comment below with the link and why you want to win
Giveaway ends April 1, 2016 at 11:59pm CST.