A Look At Versailles

Pinterest

This is a sponsored post but all thoughts are my own.

Do you love shows that bring you back to a different time period? If so, you’ll love the series that is premiering tomorrow on Ovation called Versailles. This new show captures the romance, drama and betrayal surrounding King Louis XIV of France while featuring the beauty and opulence of France’s 17th century high society.

King Louis XIV of France commissions Versailles, the most beautiful palace in Europe, which serves as the King’s gilded prison – keeping his friends close and enemies closer. Watch the trailer below to enter in to a world of untold wealth, power, and passion.

The two hour premiere of Versailles starts on October 1st at 10pm ET/PT. I will be live tweeting during the premiere episodes and giving away TWO $25 American Express gift cards during that time period. For a chance to win, all you have to do is retweet or reply to anything I (@aliciamarie112) tweet between 9pm CST and 11pm CST on October 1st, 2016. Two users will be selected at random to win!

Check out the video below to get special access at one of the premiere events that happened this week in NYC! I wish I lived out there and was able to attend because it looks like a lot of fun!

Will you be tuning in to watch this show tomorrow?

Comments

1. Shauna says:

Ha, ha, ha… I am literally sitting here looking for a new shop to watch, so this is perfect. ANd, it is the perfect show for me. Thanks for showing

2. Amy Desrosiers says:

I would love to watch this show. I am not sure of I have this channel but it sounds like a keeper.

3. Jeanette says:

I know a friend of mine that loves these type of shows. She can never get enough of them and I don’t think she knows about this one. I’m gonna have to tell her all about it.

4. My husband used to go to these shows.
    This one looks interesting.

5. Tara says:

This looks like it will be an interesting show to watch. If only we got this channel in Canada.

6. I love European History and have been to France multiple times. This show looks really good, and I can’t wait to tune in.

7. This looks like it will be an interesting show to watch. I can’t wait to check it out!

8. Melissa says:

I absolutely love period pieces and am so looking forward to seeing this series! Between the costumes and the drama it looks like it will be a great way to travel back in time and take a break from reality! Thanks for sharing!

9. Jeanine says:

Oh I’ve never heard of this before. Sounds really interesting, I’d love to check it out! Sounds great.

10. Reesa Lewandowski says:

This looks like it would be such a fun show to watch. I would love to see what it is all about for myself.

11. Tania says:

Oooh, period dramas! Yes, please! I can’t wait to watch.

12. Elizabeth Lampman says:

Versailles looks like a show I would love. I will have to check it out this weekend.

13. Oriana Romero says:

I will have to check out Versailles. I have been looking for a new show to watch.

14. Lisa Bristol says:

Versailles looks like a show my Sister will love. I will have to share this with her.

15. I have heard so many great reviews for Versailles. I am excited to check it out.

16. kristin says:

Oh fun! This sounds really great, I’ve never heard of them before.

17. I haven’t head of this show! It looks really interesting- I’ll have to check it out tomorrow!

18. Ahhh dang! We missed it! This new series is right up our alley. We love history and period shows. We won’t miss it next week!

19. Dawn Lopez says:

I saw a commercial for this TV show and thought it looked really interesting. I have the DVR set to go! I hope it’s as good as it looks. :)

20. I have not heard about this show until now! But I definitely love these types of shows. I will definitely be checking it out!

21. I so want to watch this show! I’ve been hearing a lot of buzz, so now I just have to tune in!

22. Sarah says:

O I love me a good show in this era! I’ll have to check it out!

23. Kirsten says:

I love these types of shows. I just told my son to set it up on the DVR. Can’t wait to watch it tonight!

24. omg i have been seeing the previews for this show all day. i cant wait to watch.

25. Laura says:

Looks like a great show … I’ll tune in and watch!

26. Gabriel says:

Looks very interesting. There is so much quality entertainment coming out that it’s almost making me rethink cutting the cord!