It’s beginning to smell a lot like Christmas….well at my house at least! I just got some new air fresheners from Renuzit to try. The company sent me the Fresh Accents in Winter Berry and Festive Snow. I put the Winter Berry one in my office and the Festive Snow one in the bathroom. They both smelled really good but I think the Winter Berry is my favorite. I liked the snowflake design of the container because it doesn’t look like an air freshener. The package said that the air fresheners last up to 30 days which is awesome because normally I use spray air fresheners and the scent is gone within half an hour. They retail for about $2 each which I think is less than comparable items sell for.
One winner will win THREE coupons for free Renuzit Fresh Accents Holiday Air Fresheners.
HOW TO ENTER:
(Do any or all of the following, leave a comment for each)
1. Tell me which room you would freshen up.
2) Subscribe to this blog via RSS or email (look in the upper right corner to do so)
3) Follow me on Twitter
4) Write a blog post about this giveaway and include a link to this post
5) Share this giveaway on a social network
6) Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which you entered
7) Tweet “Enter to win Renuzit products from @aliciamarie112 at www.makingtimeformommy.com”
8) Comment on one of my non-giveaway posts
Giveaway ends December 1, 2011 at 11:59pm Central time. US Only.
(Disclosure: I received samples of these products but all thoughts are my own.)